Precision, quality, and unparalleled
customer service since 1946
Thompson Investment Casting (TIC) first began manufacturing high quality investment castings in 1946. Since then, investment casting has gained rapid acceptance and assumed broad applications. With parts produced to net or near net shape with improved physical properties, today’s high tech, medical, commercial, sporting, and industrial fields rely on investment casting from TIC do deliver superior products at a substantial cost savings.
At Thompson Investment Casting, we combine the latest technology with years of experience pouring ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Our expertise allows us to create extremely complex shapes with fine detail, smooth surface finishes and cross sections as thin as .020″. It’s the kind of quality that only comes from experience.
Why Choose Investment Casting?
Investment Casting offers many advantages over other manufacturing techniques.
Compare Casting Technologies
Investment Casting is one of a variety of casting technologies. We break down the pros and cons of each.
5 Reasons to Choose Thompson Investment Casting
1. Engineering Support
Investment casting is one of a variety of casting technologies. We break down the pros and cons of each.
Our engineering is always available to assist you:
- With the design of your casting to assure that the required features are included and to optimize your design’s castability
- In determining the correct alloy
- In the selection of what features and intricate detail (can and should) be included in your investment casting for optimal results
- In securing the required secondary operations, including:
- Heat treatment
- Metal finishing: Polishing, Plating & Coating
2. Quality & Service
Our quality & service WILL meet or exceed your requirements because our proprietary processing allows us to:
- Cast very fine details such as:
- Wall thickness as thin as .020″
- Our consistent quality & casting repeatability is achieved by controlling key process characteristics
3. On Time Deliveries
At Thompson Investment Casting, we have a nearly 100% on time delivery record. Moreover, with Thompson Investment Casting’s just-in-time pull system, you can schedule your deliveries so they arrive when they are required.
4. Rapid Prototyping
To help ensure the success of your project, Thompson Investment Casting offers rapid prototyping with rapid prototyping services and rapid delivery.
5. Made in the USA
Your Investment Casting will be made right in our facility here in Rochester, NH, USA using materials and alloys produced in the USA.
Thompson Investment Casting Is Hiring
We are always looking for the best candidates to join our team.